FULLY IN-NETWORK INSURANCE PLANS
- Cigna (all plans except Local Plus and Sure Fit)
- Kaiser of Colorado (some plans – please contact a financial representative for more information)
- United Healthcare PPO (includes affiliates, such as UMR, Oxford Health, Harvard Pilgrim, Golden Rule, etc.)**
*Carrot, Maven and Progyny fertility benefits vary based on your employer. All Progyny patients (new or existing at a clinic) must first call their Progyny Patient Care Advocate (PCA) for authorization before scheduling an appointment at CCRM.
**CCRM Colorado is proud to be designated as both an Aetna and United Healthcare Center of Excellence.
CCRM Colorado is also proud to partner with Future Family which offers affordable IVF and egg freezing plans, concierge care, and on-demand medical support.
PARTIALLY IN-NETWORK INSURANCE PLANS
Insurance plans that are partially in-network with CCRM only cover physician consults, in-office procedures, and ultrasounds. Partially in-network plans DO NOT cover services provided by Fertility Labs of Colorado, CCRM’s IVF Lab and Surgery Center, which include blood work, semen testing, IVF/Embryology procedures, and Surgery Center fees.
- Anthem BlueCross BlueShield PPO
- Rocky Mountain Health Plan PPO